Sunday, February 21, 2010

Veniburgers!


First off, thanks to Mom for the awesome Philly Hard Rock shirt. I do love me a bright pink shirt! Too bad it arrived after valentine's day.

This week has been super busy for me. I'm trying to work away on an essay for my archaeology class, so I've had my head buried in books about the post-medieval era in London.

Luckily I'm through the research so now I just have to write the darn thing.

The weekend was pretty laid back, went for a nice walk to the farmer's market, ate good food and watched good movies.

On friday we went to an awesome restaurant, Ti Amo. I had the "Sofia Loren" pizza: mozz, asparagus, black olives, and parma ham. Yum!



Saturday we did the normal routine. Lunch at the farmer's market! It was fun, but cold. After having the jam from there last week, I decided to grab another one. This week its gooseberry (which tastes like a cross between a grape and a green apple). We also picked up the fixings for tonight's amazing feast.

VENIBURGERS!!!
These were burgers made from fresh Scottish venison and herbs. It was amazing, and suprisingly cheap!













We had them with some roasted sweet tatties and dessert was the last of the pumpkin cookies.

The weather was fairly nice these last couple days- bitter cold, but sunny. I'm hoping that we're going to start getting warmer weather soon.

It's going to be a really busy week for me, so I'm glad I rested up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment