Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Candy Calories Don't Count.... right?

First off, a big THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, to Meeps. I received my first non-parent package from him today. What a wonderful surprise. It's been a rough week, and now I can deal with everything because I have about ten pounds of candy to much on. And all my favorites too! Sour patch, sour gummy worms, reeses... and the world's most amazing white chocolate craisins. I'm trying to hold back... back everytime I look at the pile I'm forced to sample. I've already had about half of one bag of the craisin chocolate crack nuggets and a couple handfuls of gummy bears.











To add to this amazingness, mom topped up my Starbucks card so I also treated myself to a latte, and its brilliantly sunny outside.

Right now I'm only about a quarter through my last final exam- the practical exam. It's going to be a rough next couple of weeks finishing this up, but at least I'm making headway on it. Only about 16 days left before I come home, which means I just gotta put my head down and push through this.

There's no stress like good stress! Wait... I think I got that wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment